Bingo

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Think Bingo Plus

I've mentioned Think Bingo in my posts here before and rate it highly as a great playing bingo site.

To compliment the site and to add to the Think Bingo popularity, Think Bingo Plus has been launched and it looks great!

The new site still runs great bingo games every few minutes but there is now the addition of other games. The games include a range of slots, table games and scratchards - great if you feel like a change without having to set up another new account somewhere.

The new site looks better than the original and the games are are as good if not better than the original as well. The enhanced graphics and sound set the new version apart though, and I think that this will go on to create an even better site.

It's worth checking out Think Bingo Plus whether you like the original or not and players new to the online bingo scene will love the new look and feel.

All in all, a great UK bingo site that offers a little bit more than most.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Hey! I just come across your blog. I have a question that I would like to ask you, but would rather send you an email. Could you send me a message at mdellar-at-gmail-dot-com, whenever you have a chance so that I can email you back. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home